Smartt Birth: Practical Tools for a Mindful Birth
This 6-week birth preparation course is the perfect blend of real-time access to me, Susan, your new birth and breastfeeding BFF, paired with comprehensive, on-demand class videos that you can watch at your leisure or all in one weekend for the ultimate birth binge … whatever floats your boat!
Register HERE to get this birth prep party started!
No matter what kind of birth you’re planning, full crunchy or très chic, this course is for you.
Smartt Birth course includes:
- 24/7 access to video classes with midwife and lactation consultant Susan Smartt Cook, CPM, IBCLC.
- Access to private facebook community with Susan and supportive Smartt Birth families
- Live discussion circles with Susan and other Smartt Birth families
- Direct access to Susan for your birth prep questions and concerns
- Guided birth preparation practices
- Downloadable cheat sheets for your AND your partner
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Access for one full year, because we CAN’T skimp on that fourth trimester!
- ALL of this and more from the comfort of your couch! (or, better yet, your birth ball or floor … I’ll explain why your couch is *not* your best friend in class #1)
Register HERE to get started!
What people are saying about Smartt Birth:
The Smartt Birth course and Susan’s guidance have proved to be such a gift and priceless educational tool for us. I’m having my first biological child after years of losses and infertility treatments. I married into a 3, 5 and 7 year old so missed the infant and beginning stages. I wasn’t sure what to expect but have been so thankful during each class to learn so much and with such ease. Susan has a special way of relaying information that makes it easy to understand and applicable. She was available for questions, always, and encouraged us to all reach out, no matter the situation. I didn’t know how much relief I would find in the education Susan provided. It’s given me so much peace of mind to know what I now know! Even my husband learned a lot!
Jacob and I planned a home birth and thought we had it all figured out. We loved the graphic interactive nature of your course and took extra care to pay attention to what applied to our cozy home birth. At our 39 week check up, our midwife discovered a terrifyingly textbook case of preeclampsia and a breech baby. Our plan took a complete 180 degree turn. Through shock and tear filled eyes, we used your “What to Pack” cheat sheet and rushed to the hospital. Your coverage of epidurals and hospital births was my only real preparation for what we were about to do and I’m so thankful for it! And believe it or not, many of my mantras still came in handy! 😊
Thank you so much for your birth course. It has been really helpful in understanding what is going to happen and how to prepare … Thank you again!